The Call for Abstracts is now open!
We invite you to submit an abstract for the Canadian Injury Prevention Conference, which will take place in person from November 2 to 4, 2022 at the Coast Coal Harbour Hotel in Vancouver, BC.
We welcome abstracts that address any of the following topics:
- Fall prevention across the lifespan
- Road safety/Vision Zero
- Poisoning prevention
- Suicide and self-harm
- COVID-19 and injury
- Alcohol and other drugs
- Built environment and safety
- Burn and scald prevention
- Drowning prevention
- Emergency services in injury prevention
- Indigenous health
- Legislation and standards for injury prevention
- New and innovative knowledge translation approaches to injury prevention
- Outdoor risky play
- Policy and programs for injury prevention
- Product safety
- Safe communities
- Violence prevention
Presentation formats available include oral presentations, mini oral presentations (in lieu of posters), and workshops.
Scientific abstracts, as well as those based on innovation practice, program implementation/evaluation, or community-based initiatives are acceptable. Please review the Abstract Submission Guide for more details prior to submitting your abstract.
Abstracts are due Tuesday, May 31st, 2022 at 4pm PDT. If you have any questions, please reach out to the BC Injury Research and Prevention Unit at: firstname.lastname@example.org.