This Injury Insight provides an overview of ER visits relating to skateboarding and longboarding among children and youth. Many similarities and differences were detected among injuries due to longboarding as compared to skateboarding.
- Cold and flu season is here—and it looks different
- New website outlines financial and human cost of injury in BC
- BCIRPU’s CATT for Athletes wins national collaboration award
- Concussion Awareness Week: September 25 to October 1, 2022
- Helping to better understand concussion in teens: The SHRed Concussions Study