This report explores the extent of trampoline-related injuries among children ages 0-17 years old, presenting at the emergency department at the BC Children’s Hospital (BCCH), for the period January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2013.
- Cold and flu season is here—and it looks different
- New website outlines financial and human cost of injury in BC
- BCIRPU’s CATT for Athletes wins national collaboration award
- Concussion Awareness Week: September 25 to October 1, 2022
- Helping to better understand concussion in teens: The SHRed Concussions Study