This report explores the extent of trampoline-related injuries among children ages 0-17 years old, presenting at the emergency department at the BC Children’s Hospital (BCCH), for the period January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2013.
- BC kicks off Concussion Awareness Week with new and updated resources
- Beat the heat – and prevent drowning this summer
- BCIRPU 25th Anniversary Symposium
- BCIRPU partners with the BC Office of the Fire Commissioner to promote smoke alarm uptake and testing
- 59 communities receive funding for Vision Zero projects