This report explores the extent of trampoline-related injuries among children ages 0-17 years old, presenting at the emergency department at the BC Children’s Hospital (BCCH), for the period January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2013.
- National Injury Prevention Day reminds us of the financial and human cost of injury
- BCIRPU Director Dr. Ian Pike receives 2022 Faculty of Medicine Award
- BCIRPU and Preventable win awards in boating safety and road safety
- BCIRPU projects related to fire safety
- Announcing new regional injury prevention leads