BC Injury Research and Prevention Unit Associate Director Dr. Shelina Babul recently published two new articles about the success of the Concussion Awareness Training Tool (CATT) and the importance of concussion symptoms being accessible online.
- BC kicks off Concussion Awareness Week with new and updated resources
- Beat the heat – and prevent drowning this summer
- BCIRPU 25th Anniversary Symposium
- BCIRPU partners with the BC Office of the Fire Commissioner to promote smoke alarm uptake and testing
- 59 communities receive funding for Vision Zero projects