BCIRPU’s partner in injury prevention, the Community Against Preventable Injuries (Preventable) has launched their latest creative to remind us not to miss the obvious – slip-ups like ladder falls when cleaning up the yard, driving over the posted speed limit, and tripping on stairs. Preventable focused on the basics, following input from British Columbians who said that they wanted injury-prevention messaging, despite facing the difficulties of the COVID-19 pandemic. It was clear that everyday risks were going unnoticed, and a cheeky reminder was welcome. You can view the ads here.
- BC kicks off Concussion Awareness Week with new and updated resources
- Beat the heat – and prevent drowning this summer
- BCIRPU 25th Anniversary Symposium
- BCIRPU partners with the BC Office of the Fire Commissioner to promote smoke alarm uptake and testing
- 59 communities receive funding for Vision Zero projects