In a collaboration with partners from UBC Faculty of Education, Camosun College, Vancouver Island Health Authority, and outdoor education practitioners, Dr. Mariana Brussoni’s lab is hosting a three-part online roundtable series titled, “Advancing Early Childhood Education Outdoors Now.” Early Childhood Education (ECE) and outdoor play experts from Canada, and internationally will explore the health and educational benefits of being outside, successful international models of ECE outdoors, and paths for advancing licensing outdoor early childhood education in BC. For more information and to register, please visit eceonow.pwias.ubc.ca.
- Cold and flu season is here—and it looks different
- New website outlines financial and human cost of injury in BC
- BCIRPU’s CATT for Athletes wins national collaboration award
- Concussion Awareness Week: September 25 to October 1, 2022
- Helping to better understand concussion in teens: The SHRed Concussions Study