In a collaboration with partners from UBC Faculty of Education, Camosun College, Vancouver Island Health Authority, and outdoor education practitioners, Dr. Mariana Brussoni’s lab is hosting a three-part online roundtable series titled, “Advancing Early Childhood Education Outdoors Now.” Early Childhood Education (ECE) and outdoor play experts from Canada, and internationally will explore the health and educational benefits of being outside, successful international models of ECE outdoors, and paths for advancing licensing outdoor early childhood education in BC. For more information and to register, please visit eceonow.pwias.ubc.ca.
- National Injury Prevention Day reminds us of the financial and human cost of injury
- BCIRPU Director Dr. Ian Pike receives 2022 Faculty of Medicine Award
- BCIRPU and Preventable win awards in boating safety and road safety
- BCIRPU projects related to fire safety
- Announcing new regional injury prevention leads