Concussions are the most common form of brain injury, yet this health issue is most often under-reported. There is a strong need for standardized concussion prevention, diagnosis and management specific to children and youth.
- BC kicks off Concussion Awareness Week with new and updated resources
- Beat the heat – and prevent drowning this summer
- BCIRPU 25th Anniversary Symposium
- BCIRPU partners with the BC Office of the Fire Commissioner to promote smoke alarm uptake and testing
- 59 communities receive funding for Vision Zero projects