Concussions are the most common form of brain injury, yet this health issue is most often under-reported. There is a strong need for standardized concussion prevention, diagnosis and management specific to children and youth.
- Cold and flu season is here—and it looks different
- New website outlines financial and human cost of injury in BC
- BCIRPU’s CATT for Athletes wins national collaboration award
- Concussion Awareness Week: September 25 to October 1, 2022
- Helping to better understand concussion in teens: The SHRed Concussions Study